Quick Tips for Mobile Cleaning
Do you have a really dirty smartphone? Fingerprints are one thing, but does your phone show a lot of wear and tear? If that’s the case, then you must follow our cleaning tips for new looking mobiles. These will add a new life to your smartphone.
Use cotton swabs or Q-tips as the shaft won’t be flimsy. Cotton swabs can create a mess, this will leave a clean footprint. It will save you a lot of time.
Lint free microfiber cloth seamlessly cleans mobiles and computers. You can buy one from an eye store or pharmacy. You will more likely get one for free with your mobile or computer device. Make sure you check it before buying.
Distilled Water and Isopropyl
Rubbing alcohol or isopropyl helps to clean hard plastic. Moreover, you can use distilled water to clean your screen and camera lens. You better get distilled water as it doesn’t contain any chemicals and wont leave a film when dries.
Cleaning Your Phone
- Turn off your mobiles and swap the battery out
- Remove any case or cover you use for protection
- Take precaution when you remove the screen protector as peeling can crack the screen. If you got major cracks, then you better leave screen protector on as it will keep moisture out of phone. Hold the screen together until you get a replacement
- If you have a keypad, you better dip the cotton swaps in diluted rubbing alcohol. Don’t rub too hard as it will get the liquid inside your device
- Move to the rest of plastic on your cell phone. Use rubbing alcohol on battery covers. Just apply it gently so you won’t remove the rubber coating or the clear finish. Modern mobiles feature metal trip, if that’s the case, then you better use a water dampened cotton swab instead of rubbing alcohol